Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Meat Eater

Mr. Memphis is turning 8 months next week and boy has the first year flown by!! He had his first taste of baby food with meat in it and I've never seen a baby open their mouth as wide as he did with Ham/ Pineapple. He scarfed down the jar!! So mom and i went and got more meats and he is a MEAT eater!! He loves the meat/ fruit combos more than anything so far!! Hes slept very well lately and napped also.I have got the schedule down to a art form now and he is like clockwork when he gets up. I actually watched almost a whole movie while he napped today which happens never. The Help was such a wonderful movie, wish id had a chance to watch it sooner. Cant believe the weather this week February and 78?? crazy. Monday schools were out so mom and i shopped literally all day , lunched , then dinner with dad. Memphis never fussed once, hes gonna be my shopping buddy!! Tomorrow we have a lunch date with Nana & Papa and then the park by their house!! 73 for the high!! Then Thursday Memphis has a lunch date with my mother in law so she can show him off to friends. This child is so busy my calender has become littered with Memphis' busy agenda. Heres a great pic of Memphis eating his fave food BBQ sauce aka.... Prunes. I usually keep him spotless when feeding but today let him enjoy the fun of messy eating...




No comments:

Post a Comment