Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fingers crossed

So since Memphis was born he has had this constant cough, drainage, congested sounding chest, but when we went to see his Dr. he never had it ..... It seems to be always worse at night and after trying the humidifier and it got worse i about lost my mind. He is finally at the age to where we can try children's Zyrtec or Claritin ( me and my father both have terrible sinus/ allergy problems) Going to start him on it tonight, fingers crossed it gives him some relief!! If not we will be taking him to a pediatric allergist, which is the last place i want to go!! His sleeping habits this week have been fab! Hes been on a wonderful nap schedule the past 3 months but the night sleeping was still all over the place. He has slept straight through the night from 10:30pm to 7:30am , then asleep again from 8-9am..... Not the typical 8pm-8am sleeping baby but hims my special man......Ive gotten 7 1/2 hours sleep for a week straight almost! I'm so used to almost a year of 2- 5 hours sleep a day tops. Plus with Travis being gone pretty much all week long , every week it was wearing my ass out. On to other stuffs.... DJ/ performed a huge party last weekend and come to realize i love singing but dang I'm getting too old for this stand on your feet for 3 hours and perform stuff. It was so nice to be able to sit and DJ ( people watching is my fave while i DJ) and not leave totally worn out. Since I was 17 I've been in clubs and bars singing and having that break after i had Memphis was so needed!! Excited to get back into it but plan on doing the DJ gigs alot more!!! Not gonna brag, but i will, I'm pretty dang good at holding a crowds attention. Cause I'm Bossy!! Cant believe Valentines is next week, and it will just be me and lil Bubba. Travis is gone to Miami next week so Memphis and I will be watching romantic comedies all night ( ok ill be watching them while he watches Nemo) Excited for my pre Valentines dinner date Friday and picking out new bedroom furniture! This is what i like:

No comments:

Post a Comment