Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Happy 8 months Memphis!!





Rough start to the day with a face plant onto his crib, but was quickly calmed with his Elmo boo boo gel pack!! He has been sleeping great and his two lil teethies are finally popping out!! Growing sooooooooooo fast, too fast! He pulls up on everything and I literally cannot keep up with him! Heres some pics of Memphis at Cookie and Blue's house for a campfire with marshmallows , he had fun!! Mamma and daddy got to go to eat with Bibi and Kyle and saw Wandurlust. The movie was potty humor and had enough , more than enough penis shots for my taste!! Not as funny as i thought, but there is one bathroom scene that i literally had tears in my eyes laughing so hard. and my foot extended by my ear laughing my cousin said..... Memphis is getting to go see Sesame Street Live Thursday with his Aunt Rhi Rhi and Cookie and I know hes gonna love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment