Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Luck or lack there of




Had a playdate today with my mother in law's neighbor Peyt , who is 2 weeks older than Memphis. They were smiling and having a grand ol time until P started to cry then all hell broke out!!! They both cried, when one stopped the other kept going.... We managed to finally get them quiet and they were back to being BFF's again! It was so cute to see them babble and interact, though Peyt is not very much older he is soooooo much bigger than Memphis!!! On my way home i got a flat tire, the 5th time in a year.... I'm starting to think my punk teenager neighbors are putting them in the driveway. I thankfully keep my car in the garage but feel like i need to check the drive way every time i leave. Don't drive through alot of construction and the tire guy said that was alot of nails for that period of time... no bueno.( Made it to tire place by my house just in time for it to be totally flat) And Travis is out of town and the baby screamed non stop through the whole ordeal. damn, people..... And my brother accidentally drank bleach and had to have 911 called out.( his girlfriend put it in a cup to clean and he took a big swig thinking it was Fresca) What a day, ready for it to end.Being a single mom during the week sucks in times like this!!! Travis job is taking us to Houston for a couple years, bummed but i will be in Dallas every other week ,staying all week with my parents when I'm here. So ready to find out what were doing since its been so back and forth on the whole move thing. But with the risk comes reward, right??? Just hoping Memphis becomes a better back seat rider !! 30 minutes is kinda his tolerating limit. And Spring, TX is 3 1/2 hours away. do the math.

2 comments:

  1. Bleach... oh my lord, how awful. Poor thing. That reminds me of the time Lindsey ate a piece of crap thinking it was sausage, lol! So you guys are going to Houston after all! Noooooo! You have to stay here b/c I said so! I'm not letting you move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so back and forth who knows..... Im trying to prep myself if we have to but i dont want to go.....It could fall through , fingers crossed!! But it would be great for our family in the future so id rather do it now than when he gets school age. But our home is dallas and we will be here after we stay there for a couple years.

    ReplyDelete