Thursday, January 12, 2012

Getting out the house!!

Nana K
Aunt Tutu

We have been stuck in the house almost all week since Memphis had a cold, no bueno.... Travis is still traveling alot so it makes it extra hard being here by myself with a sick kiddo!! Finally got out today and met up with my mother in law and aunt in law. We had so much fun shopping for the two baby showers I'm doing and lunching at Chipotle! Mom and I are working on diaper cakes and i think, lets say i know, they are going to be fab!! Memphis is getting so big and we are still waiting on teeth to come in!! He is teething on everything!!! Hes still crawling fast and my house is still not baby proofed. ugh..... Even though i am a stay at home mom, i think of it more as a stay at home rock star, so with that said CherryHill is back to open gigs next month (been doing private gigs lately) Im also going to start dj work. Yes DJ. as in DJ Kiki. word.

No comments:

Post a Comment