Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dirty 30



Mini and I being so much cooler than 99 percent of folks
Top Golf in Allen, civilized games
Dirty 30 Boy
Sis in law Rhi
Extreme Bean Bag enthusiastic watchers

Aunt Cindy and Uncle David New Years Eve Dinner
Uncle Tank and Memphis

So Friday was Travis 30th and he seemed like it was no big deal as I am starting to panic about mine coming up in June. We went with 7 other couples to the new Top Golf in Allen and had so much fun!! They have outdoor couches and fire pits which made it less boring for me seeing as how i cant hit golf balls for anything! The start of the new year has been kind of stressful with Travis traveling for work again, i feel like a single mom. But i plan to keep myself busy with all the babies on the way. My brother being one of the dad to be's is especially exciting because i will be a aunt for the first time , and its a girl!! Aubrey will be here April 4th and ive already bought that child so many bling hairbows its cray cray!! And lucky for her, Aunt Kiki (me) is crafty and will make her anything you could imagine a girl would need!! Memphis is crawling really fast, pulling up to standing in his pack and play and crib and laughs at cartoons , sadly not just me anymore... He LOVES bananas, apples and squash. yes squash. He despises green beans which is funny because i love them and Travis hates them. Who doesn't like green bean casserole?? my weirdo husband..... I don't have and never have made New Years resolutions but this year mine is to throw myself into writing music again. Memphis has given me so much inspiration and I'm hoping to really stick with it. I've never had a easy time time with writing lyrics though i can easily be quick on my feet verbally, hoping to find a way to express on paper better. Last year was a great year, stressful but great, hoping to blow last year out of the water. not sure if that figure of speech works. Travis seems to think my analogies never work. they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment