Saturday, April 21, 2012

Doing it old school


Memphis is literally walk/ running with his walkers now so fast that I can hardly get the camera running in time to capture him! We had so much fun today at the Ft. Worth Art Festival and before hand got to go to a fave place of mine (Colters BBQ) We had one by my parents growing up but 10 years ago they tore it down... Arlington built one 3 years ago and we finally went today! Memphis got to enjoy brisket, pulled pork, rolls, mac and cheese, hash brown casserole. That kid couldn't get enough! Needless to say I've changed his diaper like 4 times in the past hour. And the day before we went to lunch with my mother in law , where Memphy ate pretty much the whole serving of green beans I had. He is such a great eater and also tried scrambled eggs this morning and loved them. So far he seems like he will be a great eater and not too picky ( except on green peas , he hates them , as do I ) The art festival was super crowded but Memphis had a blast riding on JimPaws shoulders. My brother , Maggie, niece, Travis, and mom all went and I wish the weather guys werent wrong half the time because i sweated my butt off in jeans and half boots. Um 65 degrees for the high was a direct lie. Heres a video of Memphis using his train to walk, he got it stuck but was smart to back up and steer it. Come on , super friggin smart!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment