Saturday, April 14, 2012

Allergies are making me ugly




So this weekend we were thinking of taking a family trip to San Antonio but with mine and Memphis allergies flared up ALL week, we sadly postponed..... Memphis is on Zyrtec ( singulairdidn't help much) and all week he was up on the hour every hour, making for one extra extra tired mamma. I've been getting ok sleep ( about 6-7 hours a night) but this week was like 4 hour nights.. So my mom and dad watched Memphis Friday and we had dinner with my cousin Brooklyn and her boyfriend. We sat on the patio for 3 hours at dinner ( NOT a good idea) and when we got home my eyes were pretty much swelled shut and my nose was running like afaucet. So much for the sleep, i was up sneezing and got screwed out of my " Yay! we have a babysitter night" snooze. But for what its worth Mr. Memphis had a blast with Nini and JimPaw at Jason's Deli patio in Dallas and the horse races/ concert. Mom said everyone thought he was adorable and he watched the horses very closely and would kick his legs when they'd run by. I still feel like crap so i got lucky and bowed out of planting flowers in our yard today! Travis made it look pretty awesome, hes a Edward scissor hand tree sculptor. Oh and i forgot to mention when they were coming into the races there was a dead man on the ground surrounded by coroners. What the Hell???
Patio dining at Genghis where you don't have to be elementary educated to be a host there





No comments:

Post a Comment