Tuesday, April 3, 2012

At Last...

So after going to the pediatrician for Memphis 9 month checkup last week we were on our last trial for allegry relief suggestions. We have tried childrens Zyrtec , humidifier, Vicks on tummy at night time, Claritin, no Benedryll because my mother and I are highly allergic, filling a bathroom with steam at night.... Finally tried Singulair powder form ( put on his dinner, no taste ) So far this is the only thing to keep him from scratching all over and staying up ALL night!! We have gotten a Rx for a year prescription after seeing relief after 1 week. I have blessed him with mine and my fathers Terrible allergies and sinus issues. Lord it only took almost a year but I think we've found a solution! Looking forward to Easter this weekend. My niece will be 1 month old this weekend and I cant wait to see Memphis and Bree Bree decked out in their Easter garb. Finally got our bedroom furniture in (sold our old set for 400 bucks , was excited to get that much back so we can paint and get all new decorations) I feel as if i have to get a running start to get in bed, upgraded to king sleigh bed set and a new pillow top mattress. It's a good 3 feet taller than our old queen bed..... Wish we would've gotten it sooner seeing as how my back seems to be getting alot more relief. Poor Travis threw his back out moving our old furniture out so looks like maybe couples massages for these old birds! ( just need to find a good massage place where the women giving your massage don't smell like cigg smoke: Massage Envy Murphy) Oh and charge your credit card twice and take a week to fix it..... Ugh. I swear i can take a relaxing thing and have it turn into a stress ball nightmare. Heres a couple pics from last week of Memphy: I do declare the neon colors and corals look dang good on his lil tan blue eyed butt.





No comments:

Post a Comment