Saturday, May 26, 2012

Memorial Weekend





Friday started out with mom, nana and I having a Cafe Max picnic and swimming. I traumatized Memphis by putting him under water for the first time and after that he was over swimming for the day... He does great at kicking his feet but I dread the swim lessons this summer. Im aware most kids hate getting dunked while learning to hold their breath, dont blame them.... Friday night we had a family date with the Covin's at Top Golf Allen. Memphis had so much fun with Melissa's son Jamison , they played hide and seek and it was so cute to see Memphis laughing and playing like a big boy...We got home late ( with no afternoon nap) and even though Memphis went to bed at 10:45 pm he still got up at 4:30 am and wouldn't go back to bed.... So in the bed with us... Hate to do that but that's the only way i can at least get 5 hours a sleep a night.... I'm dragging so bad ( left my purse in a grapevine mall store, lost my new sunglasses, left my camera at my aunts ) all thing were retrieved unharmed but I just hate this new scatter brain me! I've always , even as a kid my mom says, been a organized person and make notes of notes.. Lately I am lucky if i get pants on when i leave the house..... I didn't get post partum depression but i have certainly got memory loss and irritation. God forbid you lag in front of me at Albertson's, I will bite your head off.....  Cut me some slack... On Lunesta Rx but seems to only give me a 4 hour sleep window.... I need a sleep therapist for me and Memphis. Or a night nanny.....

No comments:

Post a Comment