Monday, April 25, 2011



Today was supposed to be our last sono and boy did we get some news!! Nana , Gina , and Travis all came to my appt since this was the last sono before i deliver. The dr said everything looks great!! My blood pressure , weight, baby heart beat was perfect ! So then the sonogram started and i about died laughing. Ive only gained about 16 pounds at almost 8 months pregnant so i thought I'd be having a fairly small to normal size lil guy. NO. Most babies at his age are about 2 1/2 pounds , he is 3 pounds 9 oz already!! The Dr asked how tall i was ( 5 ft) and laughed and preceded to show me the images of my my babies huge feet. He is in the higher bracket for his age and probably will be a 7 to 8 pound baby. My aunt Gina (Gigi) started whistling the globetrotters theme song. He will almost double his size if he goes full term!! Good news is he wants us back for a 37 week sono to see if C section will be the only option to get get his big butt out of my lil body. That puts me at ease because now we will be able to have a little more knowledge of exactly when hes coming and which method ( regular or c section) i will have to do. Plus, mom is out for the summer and will be a huge help if c-section is scheduled. I about died at the image of Memphis feet ( daddy wears size 13) And, the best part , I'm all baby so losing the baby weight should be somewhat easy!! AAAAAGGGHHHHH , this kid is gonna be huge!! I am now calling him "Bruiser"


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! He's going to be a big boy! Good luck w/that...had a 10 pounder over here so I know how it feels!

    ReplyDelete