Sunday, April 10, 2011

Melissa's bridal shower was this Saturday and boy did we have a good time. Her sister in law Kelly, my partner in crime, had a good amount of wine spritzers and kept me pretty entertained the whole day and night! Melissa's fiance Jon went golfing all day of the shower with Travis and met up with us for dinner at Papa Lopez. We were without a doubt the most obnoxious people in the restaurant by far. Not impressed with the food but Kelly and Travis made the dinner wonderful. More than half of the pics we took i had to delete because of Kelly. I did manage to get a video of her falling in the pool, but because I'm such a good homegirl, I will not post. I will however play it over and over at Melissa's upcoming bachlorette party for anyone who is interested. And yes, its been awhile since our cheer days but we can both still do the splits. Oh and got a great report at last dr appt! Glucose test came back great, anemic but hopefully extra Iron will fix it!! Last sono coming up soon, cant wait to see how big hes gotten.

Two crazy bottle blondes and a bride to be

Bride to be Melissa getting hitched in Ocho Rios



No comments:

Post a Comment