Friday, August 10, 2012

Summer almost gone.... So stoked for Fall!!!





So we've had a pretty great summer spending it with my mom whos been off all summer with the school district. We are gonna miss her when she goes back in a couple weeks!! Weve got to go take Memphis to do so many neat things but with the weather cooling down soon I know we can do even more fun things and actually go out side! I went to the Dr. about my carpal tunnel and they gave me a brace to wear ( which im not doing that great at wearing it because it makes my hand hotter than hell) And he wants me to come back for 2 more visits before he discusses my surgery option. ummmmmmm noooo. There is no way I can be out with my right hand 3-6 weeks. Diaper changing would be a nightmare, its already pretty rough with Memphis being a complete wiggle worm. So I'm going to keep roughing it and try and wear my brace at night... Sleep update / Memphis still up every two hours ( only explanation Dr. gives is teething, we only have 4 teefies, womp womp) But now that they switched me to Ambien when i do happen to get a sitter for the night I sleep like a baby. 8 hours is so much better than my usual 5 hours of sleep!!!!!!!! I will say I do hid my car keys because I've recently sent out texts I don't remember and try on clothes and have no clue until I find suspicious piles of clothes and accessories..Lunesta was giving me panic attacks bad and only giving me 3 hours sleep... So once Memphy gets settled I have my new secret potion! Heres a couple pics of us swimming with my mom and Memphis BFF at my mother in laws..

No comments:

Post a Comment