Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Thanksgiving in June

My cousin Payton is leaving in a couple weeks to go on a year long mission trip to 11 different countries so she decided the thing she would miss the most when she was gone was our good southern Thanksgiving spread, so we had it in June!! Heck yes , new tradition!! Cant believe this weekend is Memphis big First bday party!! We are having 60 adults, 14 kids and 5 babies, a whole lotta friends and family!! So excited my cousin and her family are coming in from Houston for it, we usually only get Christmas together. In exactly one week my lil love will be one, my the time has flown!! He is such a personality and I can easily say he will be the center of attention and life of the party type of kid. Wonder where that came from????









Fathers Day 2012






No comments:

Post a Comment