Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sanderfer Xmas Bash

Pinned Image



We had such a fun party this year!! And it was nice to not be pregnant!!! My highlight was Kristen's DIY light up sweater, it was awesome!! Santa said i was a good girl so im expecting to get hooked up, we will see..... Memphis 1st Xmas is gonna ROCK, hes already gotten presents and has become a pro un-wrapper. Looking forward to shopping and hanging with my mom and Travis since they are off for the holidays. Seeing as how im done with shopping we can just relax this week and prepare for this busy weekend!!! Memphis' teeth are about to pop out, so I'm hoping his sleep doesn't get jacked up due to gum pain..... Told Santa i need a silent night , not holding my breath....




2 comments:

  1. Lord... I look like a freaking giant next too you, lol! And I have a double chin. Re-do! Just kidding! We had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lewis took the pic angled at our hoo ha, everyone has a double like that. he sucks at photography!!!! Hope friday goes well..... Ive already talked to him, pep talk , like a mamma bear

    ReplyDelete