Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just keep swimming....


Cousin Savannah's 3rd Bday Party



Triple Date with The Covin's and Bishop's


Nana and Papa's House

Tired from Macy's shop a thon with Nana

So this was a packed weekend. It seems like every Nov-Jan every day is jam packed with going on's.... Mr. Memphis is growing so fast ( sitting up by himself for brief periods, attempting to crawl, and getting himself into a bridge position) The baby food and sleeping through the night still don't tempt him but we are gradually getting better! I'm so fortunate to be a stay at home mom, but this is by far the hardest job I've ever had!! And FYI colic can last longer than 3 months. He loves having Christmas songs sung to him. Dashing through the snow, Rocking around the Christmas tree, Rudolph, and White Christmas (sung in a creepy low old man voice) I'm very impressed with myself for getting 90 percent of my Christmas shopping done and Xmas family pics done. My mother would say that's more my extreme OCD and extreme organizing playing out. Her diagnosis.....like that's a bad thing?? Now that hes getting bigger, he's better at riding in a car and restaurants without def con 7 happening. Bless his heart. I'm pretty sure he doesn't sleep because he doesn't want to miss out on a minute of fun with his mom. right? Looking forward to the Holidays. Hoping Santa doesn't forget this girl. I've been good. too good. Oh and if anyone has crazy Ambien stories, do tell. I need major help with my sleeping and my mother says Ambien makes people sleep walk and drive their cars into oncoming traffic. Where she gets this stuff, i'll never know.


2 comments:

  1. Ambien... oh lord. Lindsey and I have a TON of stories of his Mom & Dad from living w/them. They both take it. Remind me next time I see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit. my moms not crazy then. i need like a horse tranq

    ReplyDelete