Sunday, July 17, 2011

Man of the Hour

Saturday night at our house with my bro Kaeson and cousins Jayson and Wendell ( all 3 are in much love with my lil dude)
My cousin Sarah in town from Houston ( mommy to Jacob and Lilly)
Breanna and Jacob { Sweetest kids you'll ever meet}
Lilly, Breanna, Jacob and Memphis ( all 3 held him like pros)
King Pizza Party at MawMaw's



So this weekend was super busy! We had family in town from Waco and Houston to meet Mr. Memphis. It's been almost 5 years on my dads side of the family since a baby has been born. And we usually only get to see this bunch just at Christmas , so this was a extra special treat! And the cutest thing is when my cousin Sarah's son Jacob ( who was our ring bearer in my wedding) told me his concerns over a news story on a recalled baby crib. He wanted to make sure Memphis didn't have that kind. What 9 year old boy would be so sweet to think or be concerned over something like that. I told Travis if Memphis has an ounce of sweetness like he does we will be good to go! Memphis had a blast with Breanna , Lilly and Jacob! Come visit again soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment