Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby shower # 2 Given by the Runnels Girls!!!










This past weekend i have been deathly ill with a new pregnant terror, acid reflux. Oh Lord. I swear i have lost at least 4 pounds because nothing....... will stay down. Hoping to get that problem fixed because Mr. Memphis needs him some grub!! But besides being sick i was looking forward to Sunday!! My aunt Gina ( Gigi ) and two cousins Brooklyn ( Bibi ) and Payton ( Pay Pay ) were throwing me a baby shower!! Both sets of grandmas and cousins were there plus my Nana's sisters and nieces. My aunt had so much wonderful food and it was decorated like a little tea room. Cuteness.... We also got to play really fun games and win prizes ( the diaper candy bar game was so gross but so fun! ) And we got so much stuff after filling my car trunk, back seat, and front seat my mom still had to take stuff in her car. I think i have found the best part of a baby shower is getting it home and getting it all organized in his room! It's like i forget what i opened and getting it home is like a whole new gift suprise!! Of course dealing with the women in my family there was going to be some tears some where in that shower. Ding Ding...... Sandra made me a very special blanket and pillow case for Memphis that was beyond cool. She secretly took pairs of blue jeans from my husband, dad ( Jim Paw) , father in law ( grandpa Blue) and both of my grandpas ( Papa and PaPaw) and had the patches of their jeans sewn into the blanket with other material. Pretty neat idea!! We have one last shower early June and i am sad to know its the last!! It has been so much fun being with family and friends at these showers and I feel blessed that everyone wants to join in and celebrate Memphis!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment